Instinct is a solid shampoo with honey and shikakai for all hair. The combination of moisturizing honey and detangling Shikakai leaves your hair soft, shiny and full of vitality.
The solid shampoo with honey is also the ally of dry and damaged hair
Dry and damaged hair requires special care to regain strength and vitality. Honey is a good ally to hydrate your hair damaged by the various treatments it undergoes. Full of vitamins and minerals, it has moisturizing and nourishing properties for the hair fiber, enhancing the action of avocado oil . The latter has the action of nourishing dry and brittle hair and promoting their growth.
Instinct solid shampoo is made from honey from our beehives harvested in Normandy.
An ayurvedic shampoo with Shikakai to purify the scalp
Shikakai Ayurvedic powder has been used for millennia in India for hair care. Known for its purifying virtues which make it possible to maintain a healthy scalp, the Indians give it detangling and accelerating growth properties . Suitable for dry and damaged hair, the solid shampoo with honey and Shikakai allows you to find soft and shiny hair, without the use of silicone.
A universal solid shampoo without essential oil
Instinct Solid Shampoo is made without essential oil and is therefore ideal for pregnant women and children, it is universal and can be used on all hair types and by the whole family.
Its formulation allows it to be used effectively on fine, medium, thick, straight, curly, wavy, curly and frizzy hair
- it is suitable for colored hair
- it respects the balance of the scalp (ph 4.5 to 5.5)
- conditioner is not necessary, hair is easy to comb
- it is dye-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, biphenol-free, silicone-free, polymer-free
Discover all our soaps without essential oil .
How to use a solid shampoo?
Take the solid shampoo in your hand and apply it directly in a circular fashion to wet hair. As soon as it foams enough, stop and massage your scalp. No need to put it on your ends, they will benefit from the benefits of the rinse shampoo. Rinse, and that's it!
Our feedback: your hair will grease less quickly and you will space your shampoos
How do I store my Instinct shampoo?
To prevent the shampoo from wearing out too quickly or crumbling, keep it on a grid soap dish, away from humidity, so that it can dry well between two uses.
Does Instinct Solid Shampoo foam properly?
Yes, in a few seconds you will easily obtain a beautiful foam, but different from that of an industrial shampoo. You will therefore have the sensory effect of the foam.
Does it take time to adapt to regain healthy hair?
If you have become accustomed to using industrial silicone shampoos, it may take 2 or 3 washes to regain beautiful and healthy hair.
Our advice is the result of our tests and customer reviews
We have carried out numerous tests and collected a lot of customer feedback to make our Instinct shampoo. This has allowed us to make an effective solid shampoo that is easy to carry when traveling, respects the environment and bees.
Weight 55g or 80g
"Apitherapy-Medicine for bees" by Pr Th. Cherbuliez and Pr R. Domerego - Editions Amyris
“Vegetable oils: Health and beauty oils”, Chantal and Lionel CLERGEAUD
GIVE YOUR OPINION IT IS PRECIOUS TO US
Instinct, the solid shampoo with honey and shikakai
This solid shampoo is composed of 44% ingredients from organic farming. Each ingredient that composes it is chosen to strengthen your hair:
- Coconut Oil: protects and coats the hair.It is capillary fortifying: Coconut vegetable oil strengthens and shines dry, dull and damaged hair. It is used as well in prevention to protect your hair, as when they are damaged: it will strengthen them, giving them shine and tone! Ideal for dry, brittle and frizzy hair
- Avocado vegetable oil: hair beautifier, brings strength and shine. Avocado is a very interesting fruit for its high nutritional value and for its significant amount of vitamins A, C, D, E and K. This fruit, widely used for thousands of years by the peoples of Central America for its benefits, gives a thick oil recommended for beauty treatments. Very moisturizing, this vegetable oil is used to nourish dry and brittle hair and promote its growth.
- Honey from our apiary: nourishes the hair fiber and deeply moisturizes dry hair and the scalp. It also prevents the hair from regreasing too quickly and allows shampoos to be spaced out. Used since Antiquity in beauty care, honey has a pH close to that of the skin (4 to 6), and its rich composition makes it a very good moisturizing, emollient, softening and toning agent! It nourishes cells, promotes their renewal and helps maintain the youth of the skin and scalp
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate): It is a very mild foaming surfactant. It is of vegetable origin (coconut oil) not sulfated, not ethoxylated. It is an esterified derivative of the fatty acids of coconut oil.
- Shikakai : Ayurvedic plant rich in saponin, which gently cleanses hair and scalp. The Indians recognize its detangling properties, and accelerators of growth. The sshikakai brings to the hair a lot of shine and a very soft touch of the hair fiber. Plant from South India, 100% organically grown
It's a real shampoo, not a soap!
Take the solid shampoo in the palm of your hand and apply it directly to your wet hair to create a lather. Massage then rinse. Very easy to rinse, it is economical in water ...
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, AQUA, ACACIA CONCINNA FRUIT POWDER, MEL
INSTRUCTION : Use daily to clean your hair. Rinse it off with water.
WARNING : Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest or get in the eyes. Do not use on an open or purulent wound. Do not use on children <3 years old.
The list of ingredients appears on the packaging of all our products. If you are at risk of allergy, take care to systematically check the list of ingredients before using your product for the first time.
What are the delivery times ?
Shipment of the order within 24-48 hours
Colissimo delivery 2 working days Metropolitan France
How to return a product ?
You can return all or part of your order within 40 calendar days from the date of receipt.
All you have to do is complete the return slip attached to your package and send us the new products, with their original packaging, accompanied by this slip.
For health and safety reasons, sealed products that have been unsealed cannot be reimbursed.
If the above conditions are met, you will be reimbursed for the returned products as well as the delivery costs initially incurred (except in the event of a partial return).